Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s topic is an interesting one. Top ten mashups I’d make out of two novels.
- A Wrinkle in Time + Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Because I’d like to see more common sense brought to Narnia and Mrs Whosit et al would fit right in.
- Less + The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue
Because Monty actually knows how to have a good time while touring! He’d show Arthur how to have fun.
- The Power + The Handmaid’s Tale
Because FUCK THOSE GUYS
- The Power + Red Clocks
Because FUCK THOSE GUYS TOO
- The Pisces + The Animators
Because that’s some weird shit that could use the therapeutic acid-trip animation treatment that Mel and Sharon would give to it!
- Mortal Engines + Dread Nation
Because there should totally be zombies in the wasteland that the cities travel on.
- Beasts Made of Night + Children of Blood and Bone
Because Beasts had an amazing concept and Tomi Adeyemi could actually do it justice.
- Dividing Eden + Reign of the Fallen
Because I keep mixing them together in my head anyway.
- City of Brass + Rebel of the Sands
Because Nahri and Amani would be the BEST TEAM UP
- Fire and Fury + American War
Because it might be a history book ten years from now anyway. (*shudder*)